Hello friends!! Pooja here, here is my DT project for The Element Craft Studio– Meenakari Jewelry Box. Isn’t this an amazing box , like a jeweled art piece itself?
We all love organizing jewelry because not only does it allow us to easily find all those cool necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings which we love wearing, it also makes a lovely artistic display.
All the material used to make this super pretty box is from the element craft studio.. they have an amazing range and extremely good quality products..
Here’s the list of material-
– MDF box – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product-category/mdf-wood/boxes/
– White chalk paint – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product-category/chalk-paints/
– Glass colors – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product/fevicryl-glass-colour/
– 3d cone liners – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product-category/art-n-stationery/
– Persian blue & brown acrylic paint – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product-category/art-n-stationery/acrylic-colors/
– Aquadur varnish – https://www.theelementcraftstudio.com/product-category/varnish-sealer/
Thank you for stopping by 🙂 I hope you like my work!!